Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Get your shit together, superwoman.

I remember watching Dsquared's 07 fall collection together with my bff (not Miley, but close) a couple of years ago. 
And i fell completely in love with these strong, powerfull, confident, but still sexy, women with a "fuck you" attitude.

Somewhere along the way i forgot about her more and more, and after a while, she was completely gone. 
I miss that woman, who knew who she was, what she wanted, and who didn't give a fuck.
I want her back, and when i find her, she's not going anywhere.
This time i wont quit till im on top.

6 comments:

  1. Love the attitude of these looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's only one word for this post: bad-ass.

    Ooh and also thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best! I love that second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the first two pics!

    followed =D
    come check mine out
    http://fashionisfueledbyobsession.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
    Pendant Lights

    ReplyDelete